SOGA 4 Mold Cast Iron Breakfast Fried Egg Pancake Omelette Fry Pan
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA 4 Mold Omelette Pan perfect for omelette, fried eggs, pancake, patties, etc., there are three holes that can be made at the same time.
- Coating performance, health, cooking is not easy to burn.
- Anti-heat wood handle, feels comfortable.
- Suits for kitchen, restaurant, hotel and all kinds of parties.
- Make perfect eggs or pancakes every time! Energy-efficient, innovative body design for superb heat retention and distribution.
- Material: Cast Iron with wood handle
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Home cooking
- 1 X 4 Mold Omelette Pan
Kings Warehouse is fully integrated with Afterpay, Humm, Zippay, LayBuy, Klarna, OpenPay & LatitudePay! Shop as usual and then choose any of these options as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers just need to complete a quick registration. Returning customers simply log in. Too easy!
Best of all, it is interest free. Shop with Kings Warehouse, buy now and pay later with Afterpay, Humm, Zippay, LayBuy, Klarna, OpenPay or LatitudePay.
Our Website is fully secure, so you can buy without any worry of theft of your credit card or Paypal account.
How much is shipping?
We have over 4,000 different items with Free Delivery. Other items start at only $5.00, while bulky items, like furniture, cost depending on your state. Delivery prices will show on checkout.
* Please check our exception list below for area’s we are unable to deliver to.
Do you ship to international address?
Currently we only ship within Australia.
How do I track my order?
All items have a tracking number. If you add your mobile number during ordering you will receive tracking updates and day of delivery.
How are the items delivered?
The item is shipped via Australia Post, Fastway or Allied Express, according to the size and weight of the item. A tracking number will also be sent to you after dispatch.
How can I cancel my order?
Please note that we can only cancel your order if the item has not been dispatched from our warehouse. As we operate a fast and automated dispatching system, but need time to respond to your message, we can only do our best to help.
How long does it takes to ship?
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
For customers in QLD, NT,WA and TAS, approximately 7 - 10 working days.
We are unable to guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times
When will the item be dispatched?
Most items will be dispatched within 1-2 days after full payment is received.
Where can I find the delivery information?
Tracking information will be emailed to you.
We at Kings Warehouse offers a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period. Please note: Some beds come with only a 3 months warranty, which is noted in the listing. These bed come with either a replacement or return for a refund first month only, after that time we can only offer replacement parts.
You are required to notify Kings Warehouse within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Please take note that all returns will done so at the cost of the consumer and may also be liable for a restocking fee. Please check with us before attempting a return.